IN ORDER TO OPEN YOUR AKASHIC RECORD, YOU NEED 2 THINGS:
- Your Current, Full Legal Name
- Questions to Ask
To access your Akashic Records, your current, full legal name is required. This is usually the name appearing on your tax return. It is important to use the exact, correct name – for example, Jane B. Jones or Jane Beverly Jones. The difference between ‘B.’ and ‘Beverly’ is enormous in the Akashic Records. You will be asked for this name at the beginning of your session.
In the Akashic Records, it really is ‘all about you’. During the session, your personal Akashic Record will be opened, allowing you ask the questions that are uppermost in your mind at that time. Your reading will serve to help you clarify and understand the many elements at play in the situations that surround you.
Give your questions some thought, and determine the areas of your life where you would like to have more clarity. Here are some guidelines about what types of questions are best:
- It is best to compose questions that do not elicit a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer.
- The best types of questions begin with ‘what’, ‘why’, and ‘how’. These phrases give situational information that will elicit more relevant answers.
- Place your questions in order of priority, so that the ones you would most like to have answered are addressed first in your reading.
- In addition to opening your own personal records, you can also open the records of:
> your pets
> your home
> your business
> a favorite place
> a piece of property you would like to buy, if it is on the public market
- At no time do we ‘snoop’ into another person’s Akashic Record – this includes spouses, children, and those who have passed away. This is considered a Cardinal Rule, and it will be honoured.
- Some of the best questions to bring to your reading are about the repeating patterns that come up in your life, issues that feel unrelenting to you, or particular relationships that seem to continually mystify you. Any and all questions are valid and appropriate if they are important to you.
- If you’re having trouble developing ideas for your questions, several examples are available HERE.
The cost of a reading is $90. They can be done in person, via audio conference over the phone, or Skype, or via video conference online with Skype or Google Hangouts. Marina will contact you at the appointed time, via the method you choose.
Readings can take anywhere between 45 and 60 minutes. How long a reading takes is influenced by your questions, and how in-depth you wish to go. If you can approach your reading from a place of non-expectation and non-judgement, more information will be available to you. This means that the more open you are to healing, learning, and expansion, the greater your energetic shift will be. Some information may take you out of your comfort zone – and that is the purpose of having these readings, isn’t it? It is the need to grow and expand beyond where you are now.
Please know that your Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones bring you the right information at the right time in your life. They are always there to gently and lovingly support you on your Soul’s journey.
The knowledge revealed in an Akashic Reading is loving, honouring and healing. It will be practical, grounded information you can use right away. While the records are not so much predictive, they do offer clearer understanding about energies and circumstances you may not be aware of, revealing your best options in going forward.
Akashic Readers work with your Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones, who are present during Akashic Readings, to bring you the most appropriate, useful information. They will ask you questions as well, so that the information you receive is as clear as possible.
Your reading will be digitally recorded, so there is no need to take notes – just be fully present to your reading. The recording will be sent to you via e-mail, in mp3 format. It is highly recommended that you listen to your reading more than once to absorb the wisdom contained in your Akashic Record.
*DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to make a recording of your reading, there are, inevitably, times when technology fails and no recording is available. If this happens, it is highly recommended that you immediately write down all that you remember. If this rare event should occur in your reading, I sincerely apologize in advance.